Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring Clean!

Since I am in Sevilla and the heat is starting to use up my ideas and energy, I have decided to revamp the blog so it will be more suitable to this temperature. Fresh clean, white and bright. I hope that this helps the reading.
The funny thing is that I might have made this change since I'm trying to do the same thing in my flat, althought this is taking more time and also getting in my nerves as it seems that has  no possible ending. The more I dig the deeper I find myself into old clothes, dust, more dust, old shoes (that, for same dark reason,  I am unable to throw away), wires, and a zillion of things that I don't know where to put). I've decided to fit a drawer up for this... It's going to be messy, I assure you.

So, yes. For all those whom find themselves in the same situation,  all my love and support to you! :)

I would appreciate your opinion. Any advice as in how to organise, to clean efficiently, time-saving doing this, tricks and so on will be taken gladly into consideration! Enjoy spring (clean)!


By the way, I'm feeling the urge of something like this ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment